Running out of Time?

I had a nightmare last night, I don't want to share all the details but I was diagnosed with "something" that require me to undergo for a procedure. I refuse to accept the treatment, I left the "place" and just live my life while checking all my "policy" and other portfolio whether I'm still behind or current.

Felt really suck, I even vomited and got to clean up myself (really?). Felt real even though it was just  a dream but good thing was I embraced the fact that I still have some time left to do whats right. Finally I woke up and realized It was just a dream. I can just ignore this but instead I'm writing so that I can reflect back probably years later to remind my future self.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adakah Ada Harapan? Since 2023

Many times you lose hope, many times you get confused. But you never know, you were close to something ..  tetap menyerah, jangan semangat !...