To My Precious Child

To my precious child, you are the greatest gift life has ever given me. From the moment I held you, my heart was no longer my own. It belongs to you, always.

You are my joy, my light, my reason for everything. No matter where life takes you, know this, I will always be your safe place. When the world feels heavy, I'll be here to lift you.

When you doubt yourself, I'll remind you of your strength. When you need love, you'll find it in me. Steady, unwavering, endless.

You are more than I ever dreamed of, and I am so proud of the person you are becoming. No matter how big you grow, you will always be my baby, my heart, my everything. I love you more than words can say, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adakah Ada Harapan? Since 2023

Many times you lose hope, many times you get confused. But you never know, you were close to something ..  tetap menyerah, jangan semangat !...