The only thing that's gonna 100% WORK

The only thing that's gonna 100% WORK | The Real World Platform
Oct 31, 2025, 10:32 PM

When you get a chance to do something and it feels hard or it feels difficult, you need to get very excited. You need to say, this feels difficult. This feels hard.
I'm struggling to stay motivated. I'm struggling to be disciplined. That means it's going to work.

You should be very excited by the things which feel like a slow grind, which feel like they're boring. It's hard to pay attention to them. Feels like they're never going to work because I promise you, if you dedicate yourself 100%, those are the ones that The only thing that's gonna 100% WORK.



🔗https://edupack7000.my.canva.site/wasza-edupack-max 🔗

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bank Islam Merdeka M69

1. Kena ada akaun bank Islam Al awfar 2. Buat transfer minimum RM318  (1 entry) kena letak remark M69 3. Kena inform bank Islam ...