10 Things I Should Change at 41 That I Wish I Knew at 35

1. I wake up at 4:30am before the world has an opinion on my day.
ㅤ
2. I eat more food not less. Cutting calories made me smaller. Eating enough made me lean.
ㅤ
3. I train every single morning. Not most mornings. Every morning.
ㅤ
4. I cut off anyone who drains more than they give. No guilt. No explanation.
ㅤ
5. I don't drink. Not because someone told me to. Because I want more from my mornings and days, than I do from my evenings.
ㅤ
6. I have my day organized before most people have opened their eyes. Not because I think I'm better. But because it helps me execute my day with purpose.
ㅤ
7. I do not follow the program everyone else follows. I follow what works for me and my business at 43.
ㅤ
8. I go to bed when I'm done with work and tired. Not when the TV show finishes.
ㅤ
9. I stopped chasing the money and started chasing the right strategies. The money followed.
ㅤ
10. I stopped waiting to feel ready. At 35 I was waiting. At 43 I just go.
ㅤ
Save this. You will come back to it. See less



No comments:

Post a Comment

Adakah Ada Harapan? Since 2023

Many times you lose hope, many times you get confused. But you never know, you were close to something ..  tetap menyerah, jangan semangat !...