Can I make a du'a for your Sunday, August 23rd? Ya Allah, You did it again. You carried this person through yet another week. And I really want you to hear this properly that it wasn't luck.
It wasn't a coincidence.
It wasn't even You doing it. It was Allah.
Because so many things could've gone wrong. I got scratched. So many things could've gone horribly wrong.
But then you're still here watching me about yet another du'a. Ya Allah, this person might not be where they wanna be. But I thank You, Ya Allah, that they're not where they used to be.
And I ask You that You let them truly see that behind them was the whole mountain that they just climbed through instead of just seeing the gap between them and where they want to be.
Ya Allah, this person is tired.
They're not lazy, but they're tired.
They have work.
They have family.
They have money.
They have to be strong for everybody.
So I ask Allah that He finally gives you a kind of rest that only Allah can give. Even if you have a shift, even if you have errands, you have to run this Sunday, I ask Allah that He allows you to relax every single muscle in your body and feel a sense of relief. Ya Allah, whatever plan that's scheduled against this person, I ask Allah that He cancels it and gives you something way better. Whatever door that you've been knocking on, I ask Allah that He opens it. And whatever du'a that you keep repeating that to the point you're like, Allah is not gonna answer this.
I ask Allah that He answers it this week for you. Ya Allah, bless their parents with health that outlasts their worry and give them so many more years that they can at least witness their grandchildren. May Allah allow you to feel lighter, not because life got lighter or easy, but because Allah is the one that's within your heart.
And I ask Allah that He allows you to drop down your shoulders, to breathe deep into your belly, to unclench your jaws, unclench your forehead, unclench all the tension that you have in your body. Once again, we don't just say ameen, ( we say, رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا ) to truly accept this.
Sunday 23rd August 2026.
Mohammed Al-Ubaidy on Reels.
No comments:
Post a Comment